Read this article first BEFORE reading the rest of the post: http://blackdoctor.org/11477/how-aging-aging-affects-the-penis/
Now, according to this article, which by the way, was written WITHOUT REFERENCES by a FEMALE (no offense ladies, but what do YOU know?), as I age, I’ve got some things to be worried about with regard to my “not-so-little best friend”!
Or DO I??
As a reasonably healthy man of 52, my dick/cock/schlong…oh, forget the various penis names! My JAWN (as we from Philly tend to call everything) still seems to function quite well for me. 🙂
- Boners in the morning or after a long sleep; CHECK!
- Reasonable re-arousal time after sex or masturbation: CHECK!
- Feeling the URGE to masturbate AND maintain a stiff erection while watching porn or in foreplay with a partner: CHECK!
- Loss of pubic hairs: NOT AN ISSUE; happens to EVERY guy (who doesn’t shave down there) so, CHECK!
- Decrease in degrees of orgasms and ejaculations: NOPE, so CHECK!
- Semen amount: Well, that all depends on how long it’s been since I LAST shot a load! Otherwise, while the volume of SPERM may be decreasing, the amount of SEMEN remains large (always has been!) and therefore… NOT AN ISSUE for me; so… CHECK!
- Urine flow and stream: steady and normal. CHECK!
- Most recent PSA (Prostate-Specific Antigen) levels and doctor-administered (have to be specific here!) prostate exam were all NORMAL – which is pretty damn good for a BLACK MAN my age, so, (as of the date of this post): CHECK!
- Color and shape of my penis. Still looks (and feels) the same as always, except for a couple of age spots along the shaft, so CHECK!
and.. NOT covered in the article but… in case some reader might be wondering, and so it’s worth mentioning is…
- Penis has never been affected by a venereal disease nor suffered any other unusual damage: CHECK!
I guess my diet, a love for my penis (yes!), sex habits, and actually “USING IT” so that I don’t “LOSE IT” technique, has been working pretty well for me…at least up to this point in my life. I mentioned all the other stuff, not to gross anyone out, get extremely personal, or even to brag. I mentioned it to see if OTHER guys reading this, who happened to be at, nearing, or past my age, can relate to my “blessings”. Of course, I’m no different from any other normal older man having a concern or fear that at some point, as I get older, I won’t be able to “get it up” and function sexually, BUT… as of right NOW, and in the foreseeable future, I have no intention of worrying about such things and will, as the expression goes, “cross that bridge when I come to it.”
Finally, for most guys, a man’s FIRST best friend isn’t his dog, the tom-girl next door, or the guy he met in class, the gym, or the bar; it’s his PENIS! Always has been, always will be. Take care of your body guys (as best you can) and… take care of your penis! If any of the things mentioned in this person’s article are somehow genetically destined to happen, at least you would have worked to slow down the process, not hastened it!